Rotary Cone Sample DividerRotary Cone Sample Divider
March 5, 2018
A perfect sample preparation is the indispensable foundation for every analysis because any errors will be reflected in the results later on. Therefore the reliable creation of guaranteed representative subsamples plays an absolutely central role.
The Fritsch rotary cone sample divider Laborette 27 divides your samples with up to 3000 dividing steps per minute centered over a rotating dividing cone into up to 30 separate channels. Each individual sample has identical chemical and physical properties – and with 99.9% accuracy.
* The sample delivery funnel guides the sample material exactly centered on the tip of the rotating cone for even more accuracy during sample division.
* The Laborette 27 is also suitable for the production of specific mixing ratios of dietary supplements, mineral feed mixtures, etc., or for mixtures according to the QuEChERS method.
* Specially developed plastic inserts with 25 ml volume for insertion into the 250 and 500 ml sample bottles for smallest quantities
* Practical quick clamping for rapid and safe fixing of sample bottles with 250 and 500 ml useful capacity
* Glass collecting vessels in different sizes from 15 to 500 ml for up to 4 l total volume – dishwasher-safe and therefore particularly easy to clean
* Depending on the used dividing head chemically and physically identical subsamples of 8, 10, or 3 can be created at ratios of 1:8, 1:10, or 1:30.
* Easy cleaning due to removable dividing head
* Feed particle sizes 2.5 – 10 mm
FRITSCH GmbH, Idar-Oberstein, Germany +49 67 84 70 155 www.fritsch.de
You May Also Like