Fairbanks Scales Inc. announces its new FB1200 industrial scale instrument, designed for basic applications using analog bench scales, floor scales, tank assemblies, or livestock scales.
The FB1200 is a flexible, economical solution for basic industrial weighing applications. With a range of features and multiple communication options, it can fulfill a variety of customer needs. It has several “beyond basic” functions and features, including digital inputs and outputs that simplify its integration with other aspects of an operation.
The simple, seven-key interface has oversized buttons for power, units, zero, b/g net, tare, and print, as well as a single function key to access the more advanced features of the instrument. In addition, while many industrial applications do not require legal-for-trade status from their weighing equipment, the FB1200 is approved for 10,000 divisions by both NTEP and Measurement Canada (MC). This allows the FB1200 to provide legal-for-trade weights when the situation requires it.
The FB1200 also has feature sets to address the following types of operation:
• Piece Counting – Enter the piece count of a sample through the front panel and use the FB1200 to calculate the count of any size sample.
• Accumulation – Accumulate gross weight, net weight, and piece count values over repeated weighments.
• Checkweighing – Three-zone checkweighing can be used to confirm a weight is within an acceptable range. The FB1200 can communicate the active zone through the front panel or as a digital output.
• Livestock Weighing – Use the livestock filter to calculate the weight of a single animal or a group.
• Peak Hold – Hold the highest stable or unstable weight, even when the weight is removed.
Fairbanks Scales Inc., Overland Park, KS 800-451-4107 fairbanks.com