Sign up for the Powder & Bulk Solids Weekly newsletter.
May 18, 2016
1 Min Read
Successfully solving the problems of using vacuum technology to convey delicate tablets, Piab introduces piFLOWt, a dedicated tablet conveyor. The piFLOWt features patent-pending technology.
Here are some of the common problems associated with tablet conveying:
• Tablets are damaged with a high scrap rate when automating the transfer of the tablets/capsules.
• Tablet handling is a dusty job that leads to a poor working environment.
• Tablet handling involves the lifting of heavy containers, which is not ideal for workers.
• Cleaning and change-over result in excess downtimes.
• Limited floor or height space makes it difficult to automate your tablet transfer.
Piab is conducting a webinar on June 9 to present a solution to the challenge of safely handling tablets. Join the discussion led by Ben Forgue, senior applications engineer and Kyle Little, applications engineer.
Register for the webinar
You May Also Like
Beumer Group Grows Presence in CanadaFeb 21, 2024|1 Min Read
Illinois Blower Rebrands and Merges SubsidiariesFeb 21, 2024|1 Min Read
Innovative Waste Processing with Integrated Air Filtration SystemFeb 21, 2024|3 Min Read
GEA Investing $20M in Alt Protein Tech CenterFeb 21, 2024|2 Min Read