UniTrak Corporation Ltd has launched a new website -- www.unitrak.com -- focused on enhancing the user’s experience, while navigating through product lines.
The goal of the site is to ensure that the customer can quickly find what they need to know about available products, and contact the company with a request for quote on any page. Each of the company’s equipment lines -- bucket conveyors, aeromechanical conveyors, flexible screw conveyors, and bulk bag unloaders -- have all of the pertinent information on a single page.
“We tried to optimize the site so that our customers could quickly find what they needed,” explains marketing team leader, Marie Lytle. “It was important for us to provide as much information as possible to ensure that our equipment would be the right choice for our customer’s project, process, and their business.”
Added features include:
• Equipment pages with enlarged photos and links to helpful resources like case studies, brochures, and videos
• Informative content on materials and application challenges to guide users in their equipment choices
• “Sticky” side menus for easy navigation
• Support specific forms for existing customers to expedite orders
• Mobile-friendly design – accessible on a variety of devices like tablets, ipads, and phones
For related articles, news, and equipment reviews, visit our Mechanical Conveying Equipment Zone
Click here for information about the upcoming Powder & Bulk Solids Canada conference/exhibition
Click here for a List of Mechanical Conveying Equipment Manufacturers