American Chemistry Council Elects New Board of DirectorsAmerican Chemistry Council Elects New Board of Directors
June 7, 2011
The American Chemistry Council (ACC) has elected 20 individuals to serve on its board of directors for terms beginning January 1, 2012.
“Our success is largely driven by our dedicated and engaged membership and our incoming board members will help us continue to advance the priorities of the business of chemistry,” said Cal Dooley, president and CEO of the American Chemistry Council. “These board members will ensure that ACC remains a constructive partner on key public policy initiatives by helping our elected officials understand how our industry helps solve critical challenges facing our nation. I congratulate and welcome each one of these individuals.”
The ACC board of directors sets council policy, provides overall strategic direction and, approves advocacy priorities and the annual budget.
The following individuals were elected to serve terms beginning January 1, 2012:
• Joseph D. Greulich, president & CEO, Anderson Development Co.
• Warren Huang, president, Afton Chemical Corp.
• Bruce Rubin, senior VP, external affairs & business development, Braskem America Inc.
• Peter Cella, president & CEO, Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LP
• Michael R. Boyce, chairman & CEO, PQ Corp.
• Randall S. Dearth, president & CEO, LANXESS Corp.
• Hans Engel, chairman & CEO, BASF Corp.
• Fred Festa, chairman, president & CEO, W.R. Grace & Co.
• Shane Fleming, chairman, president & CEO, Cytec Industries Inc.
• Jim Gallogly, CEO, LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
• Michael J. Graff, president & CEO, Air Liquide USA, LLC
• Sunil Kumar, president & CEO, ISP Chemco Inc.
• Michael McDonnell, president & CEO, TPC Group Inc.
• John E. McGlade, chairman, President & CEO, Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
• James B. Nicholson, president & CEO, PVS Chemicals Inc.
• Christopher D. Pappas, president & CEO, Styron LLC
• Thomas J. Shepherd, CEO, The Shepherd Chemical Co.
• Charles Weidhas, president & CEO, ICL North America
• Hugh Welsh, president & general counsel, DSM
• Randy Woelfel, CEO, NOVA Chemicals Inc.
To learn more about ACC membership, visit www.americanchemistry.com/membership
You May Also Like