Ohio Warehouse to Offer European Quality Filter FabricsOhio Warehouse to Offer European Quality Filter Fabrics
May 10, 2011
Testori, S.p.A., an international group with more than 100 years of weaving and needle felt production experience in the fabric filtration market and Filter Media Services LLC, have announced the opening of a new filter felt warehouse in the Cincinnati area, centrally located for the majority of U.S. and Canadian filter dust collector bag converters. This brings quality European filter media to the U.S. filtration market in a convenient and cost-effective format. The new warehouse provides several important benefits for filter bag operations:
* High-quality European concept and specialized felts will be readily available for immediate shipment.
* Eliminates the hassle of importing, shipping, and brokerage
* Minimizes the LCL (Less than Container Load) shipping costs penalty for small and mid-size shipments
* Allows the purchase of smaller lots as opposed to full or half container loads
* Provides the full benefit of Testori's competitive prices and high-quality problem-solving felts for higher efficiency, improved cake release, and static dissipation. Filter bag manufacturers can use these specialty felts to resolve clients’ dust collector operating problems such as dusting, blinding, and poor dust release, and eliminate potential explosion hazards.
The warehouse is scheduled to be stocked and ready for immediate shipment by the end of June, 2011. Currently Testori is planning to warehouse the following items, subject to prior sale and replenishment times: micro-denier and Duo Density polyester felt; Kleentes cake release treated polyester; static dissipating polyester; singed and Kleentes-treated homopolymer acrylic felt. Also included in the warehouse will be a standard scrim supported polyester felt, the Novates urethane surface coated felt, and a low-cost Asphalt Blend felt for the paving industry.
Filter Media Services provides expert filtration services to converters, manufacturers, and end users of textile-based filter media. For more information, visit www.filtermediaservices.com.
You May Also Like