Powder & Bulk Solids Texas Conference Begins TodayPowder & Bulk Solids Texas Conference Begins Today
October 14, 2013
Beginning today in Houston and presented by UBM Canon, the Powder & Bulk Solids Conference is also sponsored by the Houston Bulk Materials Handling Society. The Conference offers an impressive range of information on dry processing, bulk material handling, storage, particle technology, and related technologies, in a content-rich, three-day program.
A two-track structure allows attendees the ability to receive an extensive and well-rounded education in as broad or narrow focus as they so choose. Two unique conference tracks focus on:
• Pneumatic Conveying
• Material Storage and Handling
• Particle Technology
• Dust Collection and Safety
This acclaimed event has been an industry staple for nearly 40 years. The program features educational sessions presented by respected experts and practical workshops led by seasoned engineers including:
* Eric P. Maynard, senior consultant, Jenike & Johanson Inc.
* Joe Marinelli, president, Solids Handling Technologies Inc.
* Vahid Ebadat, Ph.D, CEO, Chilworth Technology Inc.
* Dilip Parikh, president, Dpharma Group Inc
* Andres Orlando, project engineer, Jenike & Johanson Inc.
* Amy Theis, manager- risk management services, Fauske & Associates Inc.
* Ashok Dastidar, vice president, Fauske & Associates Inc
For more information, visit the Powder & Bulk Solids Texas Web site
You May Also Like