Accurately determining the particle size distribution of incoming materials and confirming the specifications of final product is imperative in any powder processing application. Pneumatic sieving offers an efficient and economical technique for analyzing materials with a high level of accurate and reliability. Wet sieving allows for sticky and cohesive materials to be analyzed using similar test sieve screens.
On Wednesday, December 10 at 2 p.m. Eastern, Hosokawa will host an online education program on “Particle Size Analysis with Dry & Wet Sieving.” This free webinar will focus on:
- Importance of accurate particle size analysis
- History of dry pneumatic & wet sieving technology
- Operating principles in sieve analyzers
- Benefits & limitations of sieving
- Common applications for dry and wet sieving
- Alternative powder analysis systems
The program is recommended for anyone operating size reduction equipment in the chemical, pharmaceutical, mineral, food, plastic, or cosmetic industries. This will be a 45-minute presentation that will conclude with a question and answer forum.
For related articles, news, and equipment reviews, visit our Instrumentation & Control Equipment Zone