Above all, industrial manufacturing processes in factories and plants must function smoothly. Downtimes for these continuous processes have to be minimized to avoid the resulting costs involved. Consequently, process monitoring is essential for error-free products and for maintaining the required quality standards.
Delphin ProfiMessage and Expert devices are single solutions for automating monitoring tasks of industrial manufacturing processes. The systems combine analog and digital inputs and can acquire process data via PROFIBUS, ModBus, and OPC.
Typical Delphin Uses
Delphin data acquisition systems can directly record and report limit value violations without having to rely on a PC. Limit value violations can also be displayed in an alarm list. Meanwhile, data can be permanently and securely recorded to a Delphin ProfiSignal database.
Typical process monitoring applications include
- process monitoring and alarm functions in refineries
- process data acquisition in steelworks
- monitoring of cold storage and warehousing facilities for fruit and vegetables
- process data acquisition in experimental rigs for the production of chlorine gas
- BDE and consumption data acquisition in printing machines
- automated monitoring of ovens and firing systems
- monitoring of welding parameters and soldering machines
- acquisition and monitoring of wire-drawing processes.
CAS DataLoggers, Cleveland, OH 800-956-4437 www.dataloggerinc.com
For more articles, news, and equipment reviews, visit our Instrumentation & Control Equipment Zone
Click here for Instrumentation & Control Equipment Manufacturers