Kubota, Farrel-Pomini, and Piab are holding a free customer technical seminar October 23, 2012, from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm, at the Furama RiverFront Hotel in Singapore.
The seminar, “Innovations in Gravimetric Feeding, Pellet Screening, Continuous Mixing Technology and Pneumatic Vacuum Conveying,” will include presentations from all three companies. The agenda includes:
* Gravimetric Feeders and Applications, by Kubota Corp.
* Super Platon – Pellet Screening Systems, by Kubota Corp.
* Continuous Mixer for Thermoplastics Compounding, by Farrel-Pomini
* Pneumatic Vacuum Conveying, by Piab
* Operation of Demonstration Units
The seminar will cover plastics compounding, masterbatch, and related plastic processing applications. The seminar is designed for general managers, production engineers, purchasing managers, and all others involved in the selection and operation of these types of equipment.
To register, e-mail [email protected], call +65-6861-1144, or fax +65-6861-6744.