Chilworth Technology Inc., a DEKRA company, has announced its 2013 Process Safety Training schedule for North America.
New in 2013 are the following process safety training courses:
* Understanding and Mitigating Flash Fires and Explosions
* Dust Explosion Training for IH/EHS Professionals
* Accidents Are Preventable: The Need for Process Safety in Non-Regulated Facilities
* Safe Handling of Combustible Dust
* Combustible Dust Workshop: Basic to Advanced
* Fundamentals of Scale-up & Runaway Reaction Hazards
* Practicality in Emergency Pressure Relief Design
* Introduction to QRA
* LOPA: The value of LOPA in Risk Reduction
* Beyond Compliance: Development and Implementation of PSM in the Workplace
* PHA Team Member
* PHA Team Leader
* PHA Training for Review of Energetic Materials
* Process Safety Management for Employee Safety, Reliable Operations and Business Advantage
Offered every year are process safety training courses on:
* Explosion Hazards of Gases & Vapors in the Process Industries
* Dust Explosion Prevention & Protection Techniques
* Understanding & Controlling Electrostatic Hazards
* Evaluation and Selection of Electrical & Non-Electrical Equipment for Use in Hazardous Areas
* Chemical Reaction Hazards During Process Scale-Up
To review locations and dates for the North American process safety training schedule, see the 2013 Training Course Brochure. Additional Chilworth companies offer courses throughout Europe and Asia including China. To see the global training schedule visit 2013 Global Training Calendar.
Process safety webinars being offered in 2013 for CEU credit include:
* FIBC (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers) Selection and Safe Use
* NFPA 654-2013 Update
* Formalizing a Deflagration Basis of Safety
* How Harmonized Safety Data Sheets Can Impact Your Compilation of Process Safety Information for a Process Hazard Analysis
* How & Why to Identify Energetic Materials
* Is My Facility Safe with a Low Kst?
* The Hazards of Mixing Liquid Wastes
* Managing Change of Personnel in Your Organization
* ATEX for Americans
* Mitigating Secondary Dust Explosions
* Top Tips for Explosion Protection
* Combustible Dust Control in Wood & Metal Machining Operations
* A Current Look at OSHA's RAGAGEP Expectations
* Protecting your Dust Collector from Explosion
To review dates and times of process safety webinars visit Chilworth 2013 Webinars.
Chilworth Process Safety courses are delivered globally from offices located in North America, Europe, and Asia, in multiple languages (English, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Hindi), at multiple skill levels, as private, in-company training and public, open-enrollment training, and via multiple methods including webinars, e-learning and computer-based delivery.
Training is interactive and includes case studies, quizzes, course evaluation feedback, and certificates of completion. Chilworth Technology Inc. is approved as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).