The American Chemistry Council’s (ACC) board of directors announces the addition of three new regular members, two new affiliate members, and one new associate member. ACC also added two new Responsible Care partner companies.
The new ACC regular members include:
* CSW Industrials Inc., a diversified industrial growth company with businesses in three segments: industrial products; coating, sealants & adhesives; and specialty chemicals
* H.B. Fuller, a leading global industrial adhesives manufacturer
* Quadrant Chemical Corp., a leader in chemical outsource manufacturing and packaging
The two new affiliate members include:
* Magnetrol International Inc., a manufacturer of level and flow controls
* Yokogawa Corporation of America, a leading provider of industrial automation and test and measurement solutions
At the associate level, ACC’s board approved the addition of BSI Group America Inc., a leading provider of business improvement solutions.
In addition to the new member companies, ACC’s board of directors also approved two new Responsible Care partner companies:
* Agility Chemical Logistics USA
* Quest Liner Inc.
“ACC had a strong year of growth in 2015 and continues to add to that with the addition of these new members. As our membership expands, ACC continues to strengthen its position as the leading voice of the chemical industry throughout the value chain,” said ACC president and CEO Cal Dooley. “2015 was a landmark year for ACC’s policy objectives and we owe that in large part to our engaged, supportive, and diverse membership.”
Get more information or register for the International Powder & Bulk Solids Conference & Exhibition, May 3-5, 2016