Metal detectors are critical equipment for powder and bulk processors that want to avoid the cost of damaged machines and damaged reputations. Best paired with magnetic separators, metal detectors are able to remove all types of metal contamination from powder and bulk material, including ferrous, non-ferrous, and stainless steel.
Download this free whitepaper to learn:
- The importance of removing metal contamination from products
- The costs of equipment damage and the processor's reputation
- How metal contamination happens and how to prevent it
- How metal detectors work to remove contamination
- The total cost of a metal detector and the investment payoff, vs. doing nothing to protect your business.
Register to access this resource
Registering as a member of Powder & Bulk Solids Digital will give you free access to premium content including digital magazines, webinars, whitepapers and more.Download