April 21, 2023
Heinkel has developed a new horizontal peeler centrifuge to meet the increasing demands and requirements of the pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
The BlueTector horizontal peeler centrifuge is the result of a fully re-engineered design with features that include:
- New filtrate housing shape that is optimized to provide unprecedented efficiency in liquid flow during the separation process
- Direct drive; no more belts or hydraulic systems required
- No oil lubrication. The centrifuge basket main drive is grease lubricated.
- Sliding back cover for easy access to mechanical section
- Base plate is a modular design, allowing for easy and lower cost shipment and installation of the machine.
- Product and process areas are GMP optimized.
- Peeler knife and screw conveyor are modular designs, and all electrically driven.
- Peeler knife operation for “stop & go” functionality
Heinkel Filtering Systems Inc., Swedesboro, NJ 856-467-3399 www.heinkelusa.com
About the Author(s)
You May Also Like
Kingspan Launches Bio-Based Insulation Made from HempNov 30, 2023
Abbvie to Acquire ImmunoGen for $10.1 BillionNov 30, 2023
Tyson Opens Fully Cooked Food Production PlantNov 29, 2023
Nestlé Puts Resources Into Plastics RecyclingNov 29, 2023