ISPE with partnership of the ISPE Foundation is passionately committed to investing in the future of the pharmaceutical industry through our student and Emerging Leaders programs.
ISPE is offering a unique opportunity for students and recent graduates to experience an ISPE conference in person. For 2023, ISPE is providing grants for students and recent graduates to attend our two largest conferences: 2023 ISPE Europe Annual Conference or the 2023 ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo.
ISPE has received funding for 100 students to receive this opportunity.
To be eligible, the student or recent grad:
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Current student or graduate within 1 - 5 years of graduation.
- Participants cannot receive 2 consecutive travel grants. (Example: If a student was awarded a Student Travel Grant for the 2022 ISPE European Annual Conference, they would not be eligible to receive a travel grant for the ISPE European Annual Conference the next year)
- As part of your application, you must either fill out the W-9 if you reside within the United States or W-8BEN if you reside outside the United States. Your application will not be considered without this.
- As part of your application, you must fill out and include with your submission the 'ISPE Grant Release and Waiver'.
Recipients of the 2023 ISPE Student/Recent Graduate Grant receive:
- In-person all-access registration to either the 2023 ISPE European Annual Conference or 2023 ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo
- Two-year ISPE Membership
- Participation in the ISPE Emerging Leaders hackathon (optional)
- Up to $1,450 travel reimbursement for domestic travel and up to $2,450 for international travel per the ISPE Travel Reimbursement Policy. These funds will cover only airfare/train and hotel.
Selection for the Europe Annual Conference has closed but selection is still open for the ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo. Application deadline is August 31, 2023, and selection is September 12, 2023.
At the event, you will be able to network with other attendees and exhibitors, and attend educational sessions, roundtable discussions and networking events.
Find out more and register for the ISPE Grant Program here.