Fette is offering seminars on the topics of Process Technology and Tableting Tools.
Process Technology will take place April 23–24. Content includes:
• Analyzing of weight variation / capping / standard deviation / product flow / product loss
• Kinds of tablet contaminations Function of oil restrainers, bellows dust caps
• Compression tool design and dwell time
• IPC: Approaches to optimizing physical testing processes and online PAT (NIR)
Tableting Tools will take place April 25–26. Content includes:
• Basics and standards of compression tools, dies and segments, Pmax technology, multiple tip tools
• Coating – basics and applications for tableting tools
• Smart reprocessing of tabletting tools
• Automatic cleaning of tableting tools
More information about the event and the registration process can be found at www.fette-compacting.com/seminar-process-technology and www.fette-compacting.com/seminar-tableting-tools.