On Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 2 p.m. Eastern/11 a.m. Pacific, Luke Stricker packaging engineer, Dow Logistics – Material Handling Tech Center, will present "Products Create and Define Packaging" as part of Powder & Bulk Solids' DryPro webinar series.
Stricker will lead a discussion of how products define packaging and packaging systems and how engaging customers, operators, and suppliers creates the final package.
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- Important product properties to consider
- How the markets you serve define packaging and packaging environment
- How workplace safety plays a key role into design
- How your suppliers can be your best friend
- How customers and operators are your greatest critics
- How bringing all of these pieces together ensures project success