For the first time in its 44-year history, the International Powder & Bulk Solids Conference & Exhibition (Powder Show) will offer conference attendees the opportunity to earn Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) from the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
The program for the Powder Show Conference, October 6-8 at the Donald P. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL, is crafted with input from an advisory board full of industry experts. Designed for new and experienced processing professionals to learn the latest in safety, efficiency, and compliance, this flexible conference program provides in-depth technical training to help attendees brush up on the fundamentals or tackle more advanced topics.
Whether you're a new engineer who needs industry-specific training or an industry veteran looking to refresh your skills, the expert-led conference program provides the education you need to deepen your expertise and advance your career. With four focused tracks and a variety of session formats, you'll get in-depth, hands-on training you can't find anywhere else.
IEEE will offer its valuable accreditation to all-access and one-day conference pass holders. Whether you are looking to maintain your license or enhance your resume, acquire IEEE professional development hours (PDHs) and continuing education units (CEUs) throughout the four-track program.
How IEEE CEUs Help You
* Meet training requirements for thousands of companies around the U.S.
* Stand out to employers by strengthening your resume and expertise.
* Maintain your engineering license (currently 30 states require PDHs for P.E. licensure).
How it Works
1 Conference Hour = 1 PDH
For every hour spent attending Conference sessions, you'll receive one PDH. The extensive program means you can choose from over 52 PDHs during the conference.
10 PDHS = 1 CEU
Once you've accrued 10 PDHs, you can receive a CEU and an official IEEE certificate. Any additional hours can be used toward future accreditation.
3 Steps to IEEE Credits
1. Get your all-access or one-day conference pass and build your schedule (be sure to scan your badge before each session).
2. Fill out the IEEE evaluation form and submit it to email@example.com.
3. Once you've accrued 10 PDHs, you can receive a CEU and an official IEEE certificate. Any additional hours can be used toward future accreditation.