When selecting mixing equipment, there are many aspects to consider, such as batch volume, feed material properties, final product requirements, the production environment, and energy consumption. On Wednesday, July 29 at 2pm Eastern, Hosokawa Micron Powder Systems will host an educational online webinar focusing on various types of low-shear batch mixing technologies available for powder homogenization. This webinar will explore the fundamental benefits and limitations of tumble mixers, ribbon blenders, and conical screw mixers.
This webinar will review:
• Basic powder mixing principles and considerations
• Examine the benefits and limitations of low-shear homogenization
• Operation of tumble mixer, ribbon blenders, and conical screw mixers
• Comparison of these three powder mixing processes
• Selecting the appropriate technology for a given applications
This free webinar program is designed for all process engineers with mixing and blending applications in the chemical, food, pharmaceutical, mineral, and cosmetic industries. The webinar will be approximately 35 minutes long and conclude with a question & answer forum.
Register for this event
For related articles, news, and equipment reviews, visit our Mixers & Blenders Equipment Zone
Click here for a List of Mixing & Blending Equipment Manufacturers
Click here for information about the upcoming Powder & Bulk Solids Canada conference/exhibition