While maintaining vacuum performance thorough Piab’s patented COAX technology the flexible design and ease of maintenance makes it a solution for challenging robotic applications and ergonomic handling devices where safety is a key concern. Whether you want a centralized or decentralized vacuum gripping system, interfaces towards common (industrial standard) EOAT systems or stand-alone mounting, the piSAFE program provides a high vacuum safety and high performing configuration.
Key benefits of the piSAFE program include:
* Vacuum safety non-return valve (check valve) that holds vacuum in sealed applications in case of a system or power failure
* Available configurations suitable for both centralized and decentralized vacuum systems
* Can replace more expensive mechanical or vacuum-tank safety arrangements in robotic tools and ergonomic equipment
* Suitable in robotic applications where high demand of safety is required
* Suitable for ergonomic lifting devices/manipulators and cranes that must comply with lifting norms such as (DIN/SS) – EN 13155 and ASME Standard B30.20
* Through the energy saving features, the noise level is reduced as well as the carbon footprint.
* Air consumption is reduced up to 98% per cycle.
* Light-weight materials lower the weight for EOAT and ensure less wear on robotic motors and drive with a possibility for increased speed/acceleration or a smaller, cheaper robot.
Key features of the piSAFE program include:
* Configurable with vacuum ejectors based on COAX technology with integrated control functions for energy-saving and release
* Vacuum sensing port included for easy installation of good-to-go switch
* Configurable with different types of release functions supporting maximum release speed and air-consumption free release
* Configurable with multiple mounting options
* The modular design facilitates opportunities for easy maintenance, quick connect options and is fit for application configurations.
For more information, call 800-321-7422 or visit www.piab.com