Haver Filling Systems, a provider of solutions in material handling, bag packaging, liquid and pasty filling equipment, and palletizing systems, is changing its name to Haver & Boecker USA.
"Haver & Boecker USA's focus from the beginning has been to offer our customers with complete system solutions,” said Claudio Caobianco, executive vice president for Haver & Boecker USA. “This approach has led us to become a full systems integrator and we see the name change as the next logical step in our evolution."
The complete brand line includes:
• W.S. Tyler supplies premium screening, washing, and pelletizing equipment, as well as a full line of screen media.
• IBAU Hamburg specializes in bulk material loading, handling, and storage equipment for land and marine applications.
• Sommer provides complete solutions in mixing and tank storage systems for the paint, lacquer, chemical, and food industries.
• Haver & Boecker packing technology is focused on stationary and rotating solutions for valve bag, open mouth bags, FFS bags, and big bags.
• Behn + Bates is highly recognized for its bag packing systems that are designed for food and feed applications.
• Feige Filling Technology produces turnkey systems for filling liquid and pasty products into drums, pails, cans, and IBCs.
• NEWTEC Bag Palletizing creates solutions for palletizing bagged products.
For related articles, news, and equipment reviews, visit our Material Handling & Transportation Equipment Zone
Click here for a List of Material Handling & Transportation Equipment Manufacturers
Click here for information about the upcoming Powder & Bulk Solids Texas Conference/Exhibition