Ensign Equipment, a manufacturer and systems integrator of bulk material handling equipment, has developed and introduced a new series of container dumpers.
The new series reaches across all dumper designs provided by Ensign, from its drum model to its heavy-duty model, to its extended-pivot model.
Dumpers are utilized for the discharging of pellets, flakes, powders, packages, bales, and various other bulk materials into hoppers, tanks, chutes, conveyors, and other downstream processing equipment.
The Reliant series is a modular and maintenance-friendly dumping system. Standard features include:
- A bucket and frame that can be completely separated from each other and attach to one another with two serviceable and replaceable roller bearings
- Modular hydraulic manifold with cartridge-style relief, flow control, and solenoid valve, all manufactured by Parker Hannifin
- Single-vane Parker pump
- Pressure gauge
- LED lit quick disconnect solenoid cable
- High-efficiency singe-phase or three-phase motor
- Allen Bradley electrical components
All of Ensign’s equipment is backed by a two-year warranty. With several options for safety, materials of construction, and automation, the Reliant series is one of the safest and most customizable container discharging solutions for handling all dry bulk solids.
Ensign Equipment, Holland, MI 616-738-9000 www.ensigneq.com
For related articles, news, and equipment reviews, visit our Material Handling & Transportation Equipment Zone
Click here for Material Handling & Transportation Equipment Manufacturers