Engineering Solutions for Powder & Bulk Solids Handling
Established in 1966, Jenike & Johanson is a world leading technology company for bulk solids handling, processing and storage.
Key services include:
• Bulk solids flow testing & process modeling
• Custom process and flow test equipment
• Training on solids flow
• Equipment failure investigations
Problems solved (or avoided) in facilities include:
• No flow or erratic flow in storage and transfers systems
• Limited flow, flooding, and dusting of fine powders
• Particle breakage or segregation in products that effect quality and price
Jenike & Johanson has the largest laboratory in the world for characterizing the flow properties of bulk solids under representative environmental conditions.
Skilled engineers provide detailed structural and mechanical design of solids handling equipment, and routinely design stockpile and gravity reclaim systems, silos, feeders, chutes, blending and anti segregation systems, and custom equipment (e.g., purge/drying/conditioning vessels, slide gates, mass flow bins and feeders).
Manufacturer Product Categories
- Drying & Thermal Solids Processing
- Mechanical Conveying
- Mixers & Blenders
- Weighing Systems & Scales