The Fritsch rotary cone sample divider Laborette 27 divides samples with up to 3000 dividing steps per minute centered over a rotating dividing cone into up to 30 separate channels. Each individual sample with identical chemical and physical properties – and with 99.9% accuracy for many more sample materials than similar methods.
* The sample delivery funnel guides the sample material exactly centered on the tip of the rotating cone – for even more accuracy during sample division.
* Division of liquid samples – without modification – by simply repositioning the funnel since suspensions can only be divided eccentrically
* Suitable for the production of specific mixing ratios of dietary supplements, mineral feed mixtures, etc., or for mixtures according to the QuEChERS method
* Specially developed plastic inserts with 25-ml volume for insertion into the 250- and 500-ml sample bottles for smallest quantities
* Practical quick clamping for rapid and safe fixing of sample bottles with 250- and 500-ml useful capacity
* Glass collecting vessels in different sizes from 15 to 500 ml for up to 4-liter total volume – dishwasher-safe and easy to clean
* Depending on the used dividing head chemically and physically identical subsamples of 8, 10, or 3 can be created at ratios of 1:8, 1:10 or 1:30.
* Feed particle sizes of 2.5 to 10 mm
Fritsch GmbH, Idar-Oberstein, Germany +49 67 84 70 146 www.fritsch.de
For related articles, news, and equipment reviews, visit our Instrumentation & Control Equipment Zone
Click here for a List of Instrumentation & Control Equipment Manufacturers