The Fritsch Analysette 28 ImageSizer is in combination with the corresponding wet dispersion unit ideal for measurement of particle shape and size of suspensions and emulsions.
Wet dispersion is particularly suitable for fine particles, poorly flowing, fine-agglomerating, or sticky materials, which do not react in water or other liquids.
The measuring time depending on the sample quantity, is under five minutes, and the result is available immediately. This makes the Analysette 28 ImageSizer ideal for easy quality control, as well as for research and for laboratory tasks – and it is a fast alternative to sieving.
* Extra wide measuring range of 20 µm – 2.8 mm
* Strong, freely adjustable ultrasonic power for deagglomeration
* Quiet dispersion with strong pumping power
* Benzine, alcohol, and many organic solvents can also be used as suspension liquid as a standard feature
* Automatic rinsing cycle
* No dead space in measuring and rinsing circulation system
* Fast and consistent cleaning
Fritsch GmbH, Idar-Oberstein, Germany +49 67 84 70 155 www.fritsch-international.com
For related articles, news, and equipment reviews, visit our Instrumentation & Control Equipment Zone
Click here for a List of Instrumentation & Control Equipment Manufacturers