American food processing company Hormel Foods appointed six new plant managers and made several other changes to its operational leadership after announcing several retirements.
Donnie Temperly, vice president of Refrigerated Foods operations; Tim Fritz, vice president of Grocery Products operations; and Tom Koehn, plant manager of Creative Contract Packaging in Aurora, IL are preparing to retire next spring, the company said in a release Wednesday. The plant manager of Hormel’s plant in Atlanta, John Forsythe, was promoted to vice president of Grocery Products operations.
- John Muzik, who currently serves as plant manager of the company’s Algona, IA plant will become plant manager of Progressive Processing in Debuque, IA.
- Jermey Rummel, plant manager of the Beloit, WI plant, was named plant manager of the Algona plant.
- The plant manager of Skippy Foods in Little Rock, AR, Roger Vos, will take Rummel’s position at the Beloit facility.
- Anthony Freeman, plant manager of Lloyd’s Barbeque in Mendotta Heights, MN is moving to a new role as plant manager of Skippy Foods
- The superintendent of the Grocery Products Production plant in Austin, MN, Melissa Rossman, will become the plant manager of Lloyd’s Barbeque
- Cody Anderson, production manager for Grocery Products, was named plant amanger for the Creative Contract Packaging plant in Aurora.
“This is an incredibly talented group of experienced professionals who have been selected to lead these important food production facilities for Hormel Foods,” said Mark Coffey, senior vice president of supply chain and manufacturing for Hormel Foods, said in a statement. “Each of them has demonstrated a focus on operational excellence, an unmatched commitment to food safety and innovation and outstanding leadership in their communities, especially during these past few months. We wish Tom well in his retirement and to congratulate Joe, Jeremy, Roger, Anthony, Melissa and Cody on their new roles.”