The vibratory feeder Laborette 24 is ideal for automatic, uniform feeding of free-flowing materials into sample dividers, mills, or mixers in a laboratory.
The vibration, which is controlled by a microprocessor, conveys the sample material out of the funnel over the V- or U-shaped stainless steel channel into the respective equipment. The flow rate can be individually adjusted; the vibration amplitude is precisely controlled – for absolute uniform feed of even smallest quantities. It is suitable for both coarse and fine materials that can be conveyed reproducibly with a material feed between 1 and 2.5 g/min.
Advantages of the new control unit include:
* Setting of the maximum feed quantity in the setup mode by the user
* Adjustment of the feed intensity and time via display
* Fine adjustment of the material flow even of smallest quantities
* Reproducible setting of the feed rate, when changing the material
* Digital display of the set feed rate in percent
* Digital and RS232 interface
Fritsch GmbH, Idar-Oberstein, Germany +49 67 84 70 155 www.fritsch.de
Here are more articles that may interest you:
How to Select the Right Vibratory Feeder
Feeders: A Brief Discussion
How Smart Is Your Feeding Technology?
What is a Material Feed?
Weighbelts as a Feeding Option