From Italy to Germany, from Japan to the U.S., how many dust explosions have occurred since the year 1900? As we will cover in this webinar, the answer to that question is hard to determine. However, at least 2000 incidents, 4000 injuries, and 1000 fatalities have been recorded in that time. A more important question is what lessons (should) have been learned and what are the open challenges remaining? We will cover that, too.
DustEx Research Ltd (DustSafetyScience.com
) is a company with a worldwide focus on increasing awareness of combustible dust hazards and reducing personal and financial loss from fire and explosion incidents.
When you attend this webinar, you will learn:
1) What materials have the most dust explosions?
2) What are the average injury and fatality rates?
3) What are typical facility damages?
4) What equipment is involved?
5) What open challenges remain to be address in our community?