The Series JSXFA replaces existing technology in applications such as reverse jet bag houses and dust collectors, pneumatic conveying, and bulk material handling. Features include:
- Available in ¾-, 1-, 1½-in. sizes
- Threaded or dresser nut (compression) connection
- Temperature range of -40°F to 176°F
- Die-cast aluminum body is treated with proprietary chromate conversion process for corrosion prevention
- 10 million life cycle capability (10 times the industry standard)
The key to SMC’s long life and high performance is the heavy elastomer diaphragm, greatly reducing vibration (no springs), the internal geometry allowing for a shorter stroke, and the larger diaphragm orifice for faster response to reduce energy consumption.
It ensures high peak pressure with less air consumption: peak pressure 15% increased 99 psi (0.68 MPa); air consumption 35% reduced 2 scfm (57 L/m (ANR).
SMC Corp. of America, Noblesville, IN 317-899-4440 www.smcusa.com
Get information on the 2018 Powder & Bulk Solids Conference & Exhibition
For related articles, news, and equipment reviews, visit our Dust Collection Equipment Zone
Click here for a List of Dust Collection Equipment Manufacturers