Carman Industries introduces a standard line of high-temperature dryers capable of drying virtually any non-heat sensitive, granular product at high capacities.
Pre-engineered designs with capacities from 5-100 tn/hr are available. Equipment design is “battle tested” including features proven in the packaged concrete industry where dozens of similar systems reliably and efficiently dry and cool sand and gravel at high capacities. Equipment innovations include:
• Ability to handle products with a broad range of particle sizes. Controlled vibrations eliminate deck pluggage by conveying large, non-fluidized “rocks” through the dryer
• Thermally efficient drying and high drying air temperature reduces equipment size and drying cost.
• Integral cooling zone eliminates storage and packaging problems related to condensation.
• Non-plugging air distribution deck. Special designs are available for handling very wet materials and non-fluidizable products that require mixing to improve drying efficiency.
• Microprocessor-based controls are intelligently designed to maximize drying efficiency.
• Rugged, high-temperature construction accounts for thermal expansion and prevents excessive stresses, maximizing the reliability and ultimate life of the equipment.
• Dryer retention time is fully adjustable while the unit is online.
• Robust, factory-installed thermal insulation with a sheet metal cladding
• Air connector life is maximized by a ductwork/support structure system that insures nozzle alignment and includes an air purge system.
• Startup and shutdown is quick and easy. Operation is reliable and maintenance-free.
• Dynamic testing before shipment, modular construction, steel coil isolation system, and integral support legs simplify and reduce the cost of installation.
Carman Industries Inc., Jeffersonville, IN 800-456-7560 www.carmanindustries.com