Efficiently drying powdered materials is an important and often misunderstood step in many processing applications. There are numerous factors to be considered in drying applications, such as desired product results, raw material characteristics, energy consumption, and evaporation rates. If all of these factors are not carefully evaluated, your drying step could be a weak link in production.
On Wednesday, September 10 at 2pm (EDT), Hosokawa Micron Powder Systems will host a free educational webinar focusing on drying technology used in powder processing applications. This webinar will review:
• The basics of drying principles
• Theories for flash, vacuum, and freeze drying
• Batch vs. continuous drying processes
• How Hosokawa evaluates drying & provides solutions
• Various types of dryers Hosokawa offers
• Drying systems for a variety of material applications
This program is designed for process engineers and equipment operators in the chemical, food, pharmaceutical, and mineral industries with an interest in learning more about drying equipment and systems. The webinar will be approximately 40 minutes and will conclude with a question & answer forum.
Register for this webinar
For related articles, news, and equipment reviews, visit our Drying & Thermal Solids Processing Equipment Zone