This is a 90-minute accredited online training course focusing on spray drying and dryer operations that occur in processing in numerous industries. Discussion will include general aspects of spray drying including the types and applications and their advantages and disadvantages. Dryer calculations, atomization, and particle size will be addressed along with drying, air flow, evaporation, and heating rates.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
* Explain the fundamentals of spray drying and the practical design and operation of spray dryers
* Select the proper inlet and outlet temperatures
* Improve drying operations
* Select the spray dryer design needed for their process
* Perform the basic dryer calculations
* Increase plant throughput and product quality
If you can’t make the live date, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "#2450 On-demand" and you will be notified when the on-demand version is available.
Use Priority Code 2055 when registering.