BinLink is a Web-based inventory management solution for bins, tanks, and silos that allows authorized users to instantly monitor storage bins via the Internet. The solution features BinMaster’s SmartBob2 and SmartBob-TS1 sensors. Additional BinLink product details are available on BinMaster’s Web site.
Using TankVista, BinLink takes powder or bulk solids bin level measurement data captured from BinMaster sensors and translates it into actionable information, graphics, and maps that clients can use to drive new efficiencies in storage tank management and overall business operations.
“Incorporating TankVista into BinLink provides our customers a complete inventory management tool that helps coordinate bin empty and fill cycles to optimize production and purchasing at every level of the organization,” said Todd Peterson, vice president of sales for BinMaster. “With TankVista, BinLink can deliver data from our SmartBob sensors to the Internet, enabling users to view inventory data on demand or receive automated alerts to their cell phone, PDA, or computer when bin conditions meet user-defined minimum or maximum levels. This functionality allows users to arrange timely deliveries, prevent product shortages, and virtually eliminate downtime.”
“Partnering with BinMaster opens a new channel to the bulk solids industry for New Boundary Technologies,” said Kim Pearson, chief executive officer of New Boundary Technologies. “TankVista’s open architecture seamlessly integrates with BinMaster’s sensors and delivers an easy-to-use interface that provides information customers need to manage their storage bins for maximum efficiency. We are excited about this partnership and the growing market interest in our TankVista software for a variety of Web-based tank monitoring applications.”
* TankVista’s open architecture allows for seamless integration with sensors and monitoring platforms.
* Rich Internet Application (RIA) Web management console delivers intuitive, easy-to-use interface.
* Web-based service allows access from any computer with an Internet connection.
* Built-in mapping feature shows tank locations and conditions to streamline tank servicing.
* Hosted service eliminates need to install/maintain software or custom applications.
* Automatic email/cell phone alerts when tank conditions meet user-defined thresholds and require servicing.
* Advanced reporting maintains tank condition history for operational analysis and regulatory compliance.
* End-to-end encryption and authentication technologies ensure data security
BinMaster is a division of Garner Industries – an ISO 9001:2000 certified company established in 1953 and headquartered in a 75,000-sq-ft manufacturing facility in Lincoln, NE. For more information, visit www.binmaster.com.
New Boundary Technologies develops innovative software solutions for PC configuration management and remote equipment monitoring and control. For more information, visit www.newboundary.com.