LCGC's speaker faculty always includes the country's leading experts in the pharmaceutical industry, and the roundtable breakfast discussion, "How to Deal with the Acetonitrile Shortage”, will be a highlight at this timely and relevant event. In addition to nine case studies, attendees will have the opportunity to choose between two pre-conference workshops addressing UHPLC and Biogenerics. All sessions will be led by chief experts in the field who have years of experience in their own labs.
Additional topics to be addressed include:
- New advancements in fast LC: HPLC and UHPLC
- Using LC-MS and GC-MS for peak purity
- Residual solvents compliance
- Making your methods transferable
- Optimizing stability testing in pharmaceutical products
- Chiral analysis
The conference is an opportunity to discover real-time, practical information to increase productivity, resolution, and sensitivity through faster separations in advanced chromatography.
For more information on this event, visit www.lcgcevent.com.