The 49 CFR, Parts 100-185 of the Hazardous Materials Regulations, is a must if you handle hazardous materials or hazardous waste, or if you're a shipper, carrier or freight forwarder. This publication contains requirements for markings, labels, placards, shipping papers, training, emergency response and performance-oriented packaging standards. Domestic transportation regulations for highway, rail, air, and water are included.
The Early 49 CFR is a Labelmaster exclusive and provides unique features including:
- 4-digit number cross-reference table
- Easy-to-read Hazardous Materials table
- Tabbed sections for easy reference
- "How to Use the CFR" section
- Color display of hazmat labels and placards
- Adhesive tabs to identify sections
The Early 49 CFR comes in standard and spiral bound formats available in a 6 x 9 in. size. To order call 800-621-5808 or visit www.labelmaster.com/Shop/books/dot/2009-10-early-49-cfr.