This free one-day event will include detailed process and analytical information about key topics and trends in the food processing industry. The seminar will examine a wide variety of important processing issues, offering an objective technical overview of these processes, introducing processors to methods of both improving current processes, and utilizing new technologies.
Topics to be presented include:
* “How to Choose the Proper Feeder Technology for your Mixing, Extrusion, or
Size-Reduction Process” – K-Tron Feeders
* “Improving Efficiencies in your Processing Stream: Size Reduction” - Quadro
* “Improving Efficiencies in your Processing Stream: Mixing” – Quadro
* “Contaminant Removal Technologies” - Eriez
* “Food Process Screening and Waster water Clean up” – Sweco
* “IBC Technology and Lean Powder Processing” - Matcon
* “Pneumatic Conveying Applications in the Food Industry” - K-Tron Premier
For additional information about this event or to register online, visit www.ktron.com/seminar .