For the first time, customers will be able to work with one supplier for guaranteed end-to-end design, installation, 24/7 field maintenance, customization, and systems integration processes needed to get leading edge results. The DM3i - Series II is the first data measurement and monitoring system that integrates a vendor-managed inventory system with a remote asset (rail, truck, or container) tracking system together with delivery scheduling and routing modules to a customer’s existing DCS, scheduling, or ERP Systems.
According to Brian Howsare, of Endress+Hauser’s DM3 Results group, “Our global field engineering and service network, together with the global reach of the Infoserve group, our IT consulting and implementation professionals, will allow customers to effectively:
* Examine a robust set of alternatives for reducing costs and optimizing assets, routes, transportation costs, tank farms, and storage units
* Schedule and route efficient and timely delivery
* Integrate with all existing and planned control systems, productivity tools, and decision support systems as well as their ERP platform
* Keep field operating and maintenance costs to a minimum
* Reach new levels of customer relationship management and information support.”
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. Trihedral Engineering Ltd. develops SCADA solutions for the chemical, oil and gas, water and power industries.
For more information about DM3i – Series II, call Howsare at 317-535-2184.