Online registration is fast and easy. Register before July 28 to save hundreds of dollars versus the full-price fee. TAPPI Members receive preferential pricing for all registration options. Group discounts are also available, offering extra value for multiple registrants from a single location.
The Conference will also include:
* A new Technology Showcase
* Tabletop displays of the latest products and services available to the market
* Special “Sustainability Workshop” offering interactive, participatory learning experience
* Peer-to-peer networking: Meet engineers, managers, specialists, suppliers, end users, and consultants from the flexible packaging and converting industry
* The best of AIMCAL, ANTEC, and SPE
* Excellent sponsorship opportunities to fit any budget or marketing need
Expert speakers will lead sessions that address market-oriented topics of interest in flexible packaging and converting. Keynote presentations will be given by:
* Drew Gilchrist, vice president of sales, Vanguard Packaging & Display. Vanguard is a member of Wal-Mart’s Sustainable Value Network (SVN). Gilchrist has lived in Bentonville for 15 years and is directly involved in Wal-Mart’s Retail Link Users Group.
* A.J. “Tony” Burns, associate director, The Procter & Gamble Co. An expert on sustainability, Burns is Procter & Gamble’s designated speaker on the subject. In addition to his duties with Procter & Gamble, Burns serves on the Advisory Board for the Sustainable Packaging Coalition (SPC).
More details are available at www.tappi.org/08place.