Complete line of size reduction equipment provides access to the best equipment for the process, instead of modifying the process to fit the equipment. Stedman applications include: aggregates, brick, clay, ceramics, industrial, coal, biomass and minerals. Support services include custom design, project planning, full-scale testing, toll processing and 24-hour parts & service.
· One-N-Done - Cage Mills, Reduce materials by impact and are capable of very high-ratio size reduction ratios.
· Go-Screenless - HSI (Horizontal Shaft Impactor), Uses multiple impactor plate curtains to size product without the use of screens.
· Low-Energy - VSI (Vertical Shaft Impactor), Material moves centrifugally outward to breaker plates without changing direction, conserving energy.
· No Surprises - Vertical Roller Mill, Unparalleled, consistent particle size distribution for no surprises over the life of the wear parts.
· Aurora - Single or Dual Rotor Crusher, Designed for high throughput particle size reduction and ideal for pneumatic conveying, material prep and unloading.
Stedman Cage Mill
Stedman Vertical Shaft Impactor