Routes 55 & 553
Pitman, New Jersey 08071
Phone: (856) 589-0500
Fax: (856) 582-3937
606 N. Front St. PO Box 17
Salina, Kansas, 67402
Phone: (785) 825-1611
Fax: (785) 825-8759
K-Tron is a global leader and single-source supplier of process automation equipment and engineered systems, including custom controls, gravimetric feeding equipment, dense and dilute phase pneumatic conveying equipment, and complete turnkey systems solutions for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical, plastics and non-wovens industries. K-Tron holds more than 100 patents for feeding, weighing, mechanical and control technologies, offering bulk-solids handling experience for batch and continuous processes for a variety of manufacturing industries worldwide.
As a total systems provider, K-Tron provides material handling solutions and integrated systems including design, supervisory controls, replacement and retrofit of process lines to meet the material handling needs for that process. For well over 100 years, K-Tron has been providing smart solutions to the problems of material handling and process control, providing precise material handling integration experience that is required for today’s process lines, based on the end-users specifications, needs, recipe tolerances and process requirements.
K-Tron has manufacturing, sales and service facilities located in the USA, Switzerland, Singapore, China, Great Britain, Germany and France. There are 87 sales organizations with 105 offices in 62 countries around the world. Primary manufacturing facilities are located in Pitman, New Jersey; Salina, Kansas; Niederlenz, Switzerland; and Wuxi, China. K-Tron offers material tests in well-equipped labs in North America, Europe and Asia.
As a full service feeding and pneumatic conveying company, K-Tron provides a broad spectrum of products and services including:
• K-Tron designs and manufactures its own weighing, mechanical and control systems specifically for the unique demands of the process industries. Products include volumetric single and twin screw feeders, gravimetric loss-in-weight feeders, weigh belt feeders and dry bulk mass flow meters. Material flow rates can range from Micro feeding at 20 grams / hr. to 100 TPH.
• K-Tron provides complete material transfer and storage systems using dense phase and dilute phase vacuum conveying and Aerolock™ rotary valves right from receipt of materials at the plant, through to storage, to the process area for feeder refill and return to shipping.
• K-Tron offers material tests in well-equipped labs in North America, Europe and Asia.
• Feeding and conveying systems are offered in standard construction finish as well as Food and Pharmaceutical standards including all validation requirements.
• K-Tron's Systems Engineering Services provides a single source for complete turnkey systems with comprehensive engineering consultation at the project planning, and quoting stage and continuity of interface with the same engineer through the project management, manufacturing, installation and commissioning stage of the project.
• K-Tron's global service network offers prompt support for service, parts, repairs and a 24-hour service Hot Line around the world.
Manufacturer Product Categories
- Instrumentation & Control
- Material Handling & Transportation
- Mixers & Blenders
- Packaging & Bagging
- Pneumatic Conveying
- Auxiliary Equipment
- Valves, Gates, & Airlocks
- Weighing Systems & Scales