VP1 is the latest addition to Virto’s C-Line family of vibrating sieves, achieving high-capacity and safety/control screening. It is suitable for wet or dry applications, has one lateral motor, a central bottom outlet, is 100% customizable, and easily fits into small spaces due to its compact size.
With quick-release clamps, the new VP1 reduces downtime as it is easy to strip down and clean without tools. Manufactured in an 800-mm-diam size, it comes in a single-deck configuration.
Used as safety screener for guaranteeing maximum product control, the VP1 model can be installed under storage silos, on powder conveyor lines, and at pre-packing phases within many industries, including food, pharmaceutical, agriculture, chemical, recycling, and many others.
• Specifically designed for highly efficient safety/control screening
• Greater performance on safety/control screening
• Higher capacity in comparison to same size machines
• Suitable for low headroom.
• Easy and faster to assemble and clean
• Fully customizable to meet your specifications
• ATEX certified
• FDA-approved seals and gaskets
• Two-year warranty
Virto Group, Reggio Emilia, Italy +39 0522 238640 www.virtogroup.com