- DryPro 2013 Webcast Series - A Simple Approach to Preventing and Mitigating Dust Explosions
- View the archived event here to view this free webinar. This webinar will be available until the end of the year.
- This webinar was moderated by Powder & Bulk Solids Editor in Chief Kevin Cronin.
- Ashok Ghose Dastidar,PhD MBA Vice President, Dust & Flammability Testing and Consulting Services Fauske & Associates LLC discusses measures to reduce the risks of dust explosions, including effective housekeeping, equipment protection, and electrical area classification. He also discusses recent incidents investigated by the US Chemical Safety Board that resulted in government and industry doing more to mitigate the hazard of dust explosions to protect American workers as well as a simple methodological approach to tackle the problem of combustible dust hazard. A Q & A period followed his discussion.
- - View the archived event here to view this free webinar. This webinar will be available until the end of October 2013.
This webinar is hosted and sponsored by Decagon Devices and moderated by Powder/Bulk Solids Managing Editor Joe Florkowski. Decagon Devices Research Scientist Brady Carter will discuss how moisture and water can affect powder and how to extend the life of powders. He will also allow approximately 15 minutes to answer questions from the listening audience.